Answered

My Soundcloud stream is not updating

So, on desktop my Soundcloud stream is all fricked up, it shows reposts from like 2 days ago, and I keep refreshing the page and still the same, but on mobile my stream works perfectly fine.
Does anyone know how to fix this?
Also if you do, please tell me an ACTUAL answer on how to fix this.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 17 June 2019, 17:20

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately, the service to properly display and update the Streams of some of our users was compromised over the weekend. This has now been fixed so you should all be set.

Apologies about the inconvenience this may have caused.

All the best
Mathis
View original

10 replies

same here....what can i do?
same here....what can i do?
i have same problem too. i thought soundcloud was shutdown, but i can check individual artists page they are being updated . so it's just stream page error
same problem
same here
Yup, stream hasn't been updating for 2 days now.
This would be a really dumb reason to stop using a platform I otherwise very much enjoy.
Same
When will this problem get fixed?
When will this problem get fixed?
I dunno man
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hello everyone,

Unfortunately, the service to properly display and update the Streams of some of our users was compromised over the weekend. This has now been fixed so you should all be set.

Apologies about the inconvenience this may have caused.

All the best
Mathis
Userlevel 1
Hey @Mathis
unfortunately this is not resolved, i am still having this issue in this moment...and i used to have it for months already. it does update from time to time, sometimes a browser refresh helps, but this stream update issue is occuring on a regular base. it does on mobile and multiple browsers (chrome, firefox, IE, safari)
this might be one of the reasons for the significant decrease in organic plays as i mentioned earlier already (but still have not yet received an official statement)