Question

My Stream is not showing feed properly.

• 16 May 2019
  • 9 replies

I follow 622 pages but my stream is not showing all my feed. I barely scroll down and I'm already seeing posts from a month ago - something is messed up that it's not showing everything.

9 replies

Same issue here. It happened to me intermittently for a few weeks but would go away when I refreshed / restarted.

Now it's back for past few days I have not been able to load my stream except for spotty few tracks that show up?! Primarily my own reposts. Normally I have 100s of new posts in my stream each day, but as you can see below there are only 2 posts in past 24 hours.

No stream breaks my SC consumption use case =(

Amazing, has been broke for a few days and now within an hour of posting it's fixed again! Thanks to whatever ops / eng wizard fixed this! ^_^
This is happening for me too, there are more having the same problem here:
https://community.soundcloud.com/desktop-230066/stream-is-only-showing-my-own-reposts-7422744

Hope it gets fixed...
Any update here?
You are not alone. In the same boat, and this is the third time it has happened
It's so annoying. I scroll down and I just see reposts. So frustrating when you rely on your stream to curate newer tracks.
It's so annoying. I scroll down and I just see reposts. So frustrating when you rely on your stream to curate newer tracks.
Yep...I try to repost daily and obviously can't when this happens
Mine just fixed itself... try opening your soundcloud again to see if it is for you too
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey there,

Apologies about the troubles. We've checked in with our engineers and this issues has affected a small amount of users last night. It's been rectified already, so you should indeed be all set.

Cheers
Mathis

P.S.: The issue reported mid may on this topic has been resolved soon after it was brought to our engineers' attention, i.e. the compromised streams from last night were caused by a different root cause.