Question

My Streaming feed isn't updating right

When I go to my stream, it will show me a few new songs, then songs from 2 months ago, then just shows all of my reposts. It's made my stream essentially worthless. I follow over 700 artists and am not getting their new tracks.

11 replies

I'm in the same boat. I've checked SoundClouds's twitter/facebook and no mention of it. Right now, I'm not getting any songs on my stream section.
I'm in the same boat. I've checked SoundClouds's twitter/facebook and no mention of it. Right now, I'm not getting any songs on my stream section.

This issue has went on for a year or more for me, I pretty much quit listening to music since soundcloud gives me the fresh tracks I crave. After I posted this question though, I kept checking my feed to see if maybe it would resolve itself before I got a comment back from a mod. Looks like my feed is working again for the moment. Not sure if maybe my problem was forwarded to IT or what, but everything looks fine. Check your feed and see if it's resolved. If not, make a question post like I did and maybe they will fix it.

I'm in the same boat. I've checked SoundClouds's twitter/facebook and no mention of it. Right now, I'm not getting any songs on my stream section.This issue has went on for a year or more for me, I pretty much quit listening to music since soundcloud gives me the fresh tracks I crave. After I posted this question though, I kept checking my feed to see if maybe it would resolve itself before I got a comment back from a mod. Looks like my feed is working again for the moment. Not sure if maybe my problem was forwarded to IT or what, but everything looks fine. Check your feed and see if it's resolved. If not, make a question post like I did and maybe they will fix it.

Nevermind all that. Looks like it was working yesterday, then after enjoying my working feed and reposting it's even worse. It's only showing my reposts and 18 day old tracks. This is pretty frustrating.
Also happening to me as well. I've tried clearing cookies, log out/in, different browser and none of those helped at all. All I see in my Stream/Feed is my own reposts. I get zero content from artists I am following.

@SoundCloud Community Support Can we get some help here?
My feed seems good now. Maybe this was resolved? @KO7A
This is happening for me too. Just random reposts etc. Please help @SoundCloud Community Support?!
Yes happening to me too! My top items are recent-ish (past few days) but then my feed quickly jumps to 5 months ago and even 3 YEARS ago.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

There was a temporary outage that might have caused these glitches on your Streams. Hope everything is back to normal now. If not, please try and sign out, restart your browser, then sign in again.
Hi Mathis, I'm having the same problem as stated above, tried all of the suggested solutions but these solutions are only temporary. It always seems to revert to a few of the same posts by a few different artists and then a long stream of my own reposts; followed by a seemingly fully intact stream from 21 days ago onward.
I've got the same issue, I've tried login out and back in but it didn't help. I noticed its the same on my phone aswell.
Hi,

I'm having this problem now. The latest post on my stream is from 6 days ago, the others are all from months ago. Any help resolving this issue would be great - thanks.