Question

My tracks aren't showing up in my playlists.

It shows how many tracks are in each playlist , but the tracks themselves are gone its like an empty playlist, i hope i don't have to re add them all , cant remember what even added last.. help! https://soundcloud.com/joe-max-friday/sets/trapped-in-the-basement

33 replies

Userlevel 5
Hello there,
Any chance you made the playlist private? I to could not access it.
IK
SAME HERE!
I just reported this problem this morning too! Its soooo frustrating!
Hello there,
IK

I don't think so, some of the other playlists worked up until only a few minutes ago, how do you make them public again? Thanks.
Hello there,
IK

Also that doesn't make sense because if it was private which it isn't and if it were and I'm signed in into my account i should still be able to view my songs, which i can't.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

@Trap Cloud - I believe I've already responded to your case in a different conversation on the forum. You should be all set.

@smk023@gmail.com - is this a persistent issue for you? If so, then please let us know the name of that playlist so we can investigate this for you further.

Sorry about the inconvenience! Hoping this is all set for you now. If not so - happy to help and investigate further.

Cheers
Mathis
Userlevel 1
Hello there,
IK

I'm having the same exact problem and I've been using this app for awhile. It's never done this before. How do I fix it?
Hello there,
IK

Please share how to fix it. Having a similar error here
I'm having the same problem! It says I have 16 songs in my public playlist but only shows the first 6 I downloaded.
same with me!!!! It shows up on my sound cloud online, but doesn't show all of them or any of the changes I made onto my phone account.
Hello there,
IK

Same thing with me
Hello there,
IK

Mines not working on the app
Hi there,

@Trap Cloud - I believe I've already responded to your case in a different conversation on the forum. You should be all set.

@smk023@gmail.com - is this a persistent issue for you? If so, then please let us know the name of that playlist so we can investigate this for you further.

Sorry about the inconvenience! Hoping this is all set for you now. If not so - happy to help and investigate further.

Cheers
Mathis

I usually just "like" tracks quickly while I'm listening if I like it but yesterday I took the time to move into a playlist. The first track I moved went on to start a new playlist but everything I added after that isn't showing up in the playlist. The worst part? After I added each thing i un-liked it so now it's just gone. Super sad and hoping there is some way to fix the problem. It says there are 46 tracks on the playlistbut it's only showing 1.
Same issue here too!!
Actually just tried deleting the app entirely and re-downloading it and all the songs are there now! Hope that helps 😛
Hello there,
IK

exact same thing happened to me, I just deleted the app and redownloaded it and now everything's there!
Hello there,
IK

i am having exact same problem. there were 300 tracks in my playlist and now it shows 199 tracks only. somebody please help me out
Hello there,
IK

i am having exact same problem. there were 300 tracks in my playlist and now it shows 199 tracks only. somebody please help me out
Hello there,
IK

I got exactly same problem as Sharoz Khan 4, i had like 255 songs in my playlist surf(https://soundcloud.com/jonah-dc/sets/surf) and now i got 199 songs... please help me getting em back cuz i've put lot of work in it 😞 !
Hello there,
IK

I renamed a playlist I made called "repeat" to "rad jams" and I had about 500 songs on this playlist all I did was rename it and now the playlist has dissapeared completely how do I get it back ? PLEASE HELP!!!
Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

I renamed a playlist I made called "repeat" to "rad jams" and I had about 500 songs on this playlist all I did was rename it and now the playlist has dissapeared completely how do I get it back ? PLEASE HELP!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi L.ash,

Hmm, I can only see the "rad jams"-playlist here: https://soundcloud.com/l-ash-2/sets/rad-jams

I've also checked your account for any deletions, but it doesn't look like anything got deleted accidentally.
Having the same problem. My playlist title shows up along with the 10 tracks in it, however, the track names aren't there and the entire list appears to be blank. Really great considering I just sent out a hundred emails to promoters/clubs in hopes of booking a tour... only to send people to a dead link. Thanks, Soundcloud!
Hi Soundcloud, here as well 😞 I got 150 showing on my playlist on my phone and on my comp it shows 59 only, its all private btw. Thx in advance!