Question

my user following people by himself

• 5 June 2015
  • 5 replies

my soundcloud user is following people that i didn't follow by myself !! its doing it by himself without my permission.. what can i do????

5 replies

Also having this issue. Recent new followers which I definitely never followed labeled as already being followed by me (and the label isn't a bug, I'm listed under their followers, too).
Have you fixed the issue?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Also having this issue. Recent new followers which I definitely never followed labeled as already being followed by me (and the label isn't a bug, I'm listed under their followers, too).
Hi 1UPM,

Hmm, strange. Have you performed the steps I'd outlined before (revoke access, change password)? Did your account continue to follow other users afterwards?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Have you fixed the issue?
Hi Mr Camrack,

This was actually never a verified bug on our end. Why are you asking? Are you experiencing a similar issue? If so, I'd recommend to first revoke access from any apps here, then reset your password here, then see if it continues to happen.

Cheers
Mathis
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hey Roy,

Certainly not intended behaviour, what followings were not intentional, can you give me some links please?

Thanks,
Gina