Question

New Soundcloud View?

So i checked soundcloud just a minute ago and the view is different, it's the same with all those big artists and label, with the huge header picture with my profile picture on it, but the header has nothing in it,
What is it? and how do i change the header?

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Hi there,

Jup, that's correct - the header is now available to everyone and we're in the middle of rolling out the feature to everyone. Please refer to this article on our help center for further details :-)

I'm not sure where i can ask for this, but the new page answers at 99% an issue i have with Soundcloud (i never asked before because i'm already so happy with what i have) :
I rarely repost tracks though i could do everyday, the reason is reposts go directly in my tracks list, and i know lot of people are not talented at all with computers, so they think what they find and hear on my page are all from me. Now with the new page i see categories, and the more important for me is "Tracks", something that would solve my issue just if the page would load directly to this category, by default. Maybe you could add an option for us to choose the default category (universal solution), or put the "tracks" by default (reposters will shout, but hey they're not musicians).
I mean, i repost rarely for that reason, but i also remove them after a time for the reason i gave, same thing for my playlist i have to set in private mode.
Let me know if i should copy/paste this in my own topic.

Sincerely
Hi I saw the same thing on my work pc , header loading not loading. went home & my pc loaded the new sc header feature fine & checked one of my smarttv's which was fine. you have to give it time to load. try clearing your cookies & history. Best of luck

jc
Hi there,

Jup, that's correct - the header is now available to everyone and we're in the middle of rolling out the feature to everyone. Please refer to this article on our help center for further details :-)

hey! in my case the new header appear and disappear suddenly.I hope that's work also for me.
Hi there,

Oh THAT IS AWESOME! Thanks for your info man!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Jup, that's correct - the header is now available to everyone and we're in the middle of rolling out the feature to everyone. Please refer to this article on our help center for further details 🙂