Answered

no tracks showing in my stream

• 18 September 2015
  • 14 replies

There are no tracks showing on my stream at all normaly there are days worth of songs i can scroll though but nothing at all, also some times it only shows tracks i have posted or re-posted, is there a fix for this

Cheers
icon

Best answer by Mathis 6 January 2016, 14:23

Hi everyone,

This issue is tied to a similar symptom that's happening at the moment, being the "All" tab sometimes not showing your own tracks / reposts. We're updating this conversation on this same topic moving forward. Our engineers are working on a fix at the moment, and we hope we can soon give the thumbs up.

Closing this one now. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

14 replies

Same problem here. I only see songs that I reposted. It worked fine ~12 hours ago. From what I saw people experienced this problem in the past and it was related to some server problem, but let's wait for an official response.
Yeah it was fine yesterday for me also, so annoying when you want a good tune hunt. Hopefully we will get a quick official response
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there everyone,

Hoping things are back to normal for you now?! If not so, please let us know.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi there everyone,

Cheers
Mathis

well my man.. it is still not fixed
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there everyone,

Cheers
Mathis

Hi BadDB,

Hmm, our records show that the account from which you wrote in was created 3 days ago - maybe you're logged in to an account that you normally don't use? For reference, this is the account from which you're writing.
Hi there everyone,

Cheers
Mathis

I'm trying to upload a 5 minute audio I've made for a radio competition -- but can only manage half of it (and that incredibly slowly!) Then nothing shows on my page. I did it perfectly easily a few weeks ago, but deleted the file, hoping to make a better recording. Can you help? Am getting a bit desperate!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there everyone,

Cheers
Mathis

Hi there,

Sorry to hear uploads are currently not working for you. Please note that the conversation right here is actually on a different topic - for future reference, please make sure to use our search function to see if someone else had the same question.

If an upload fails, we usually recommend users to test the basic troubleshooting steps we outline here. That's a good point to start troubleshooting. If these steps don't work for you, or if you have questions on any of the steps, please let us know and we'll take a closer look together. Please make sure to include what operating system, browser, etc. you're using, as this might change the steps.

Cheers
Mathis
My stream is having the same problem - it only shows tracks that i have reposted ever since i created my account. I was able to access my stream about 24 hours ago. When can i expect the problem to be fixed?
Hi there everyone,

Cheers
Mathis

Yes. I am also having the same problem right now. Hoping that it'll be fixed next time I login.
Hi there everyone,

Cheers
Mathis

my account is having the same problem. will this be fixed soon?
Likewise, my stream is not showing any tracks from whom I've followed whatsoever. Only a message is seen that states "Your stream is currently empty. Use Search & Explore to find music & audio to hear."
Hi there everyone,

Cheers
Mathis

I am having the same issue - only reposts are displaying. Logged out and back in, a handful of tracks appear in the first page, then scrolling down goes back to just my reposts.
Hi there everyone,

Cheers
Mathis

Mines having this exact problem! It's only showing my own playlists and nothing new at all.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi everyone,

This issue is tied to a similar symptom that's happening at the moment, being the "All" tab sometimes not showing your own tracks / reposts. We're updating this conversation on this same topic moving forward. Our engineers are working on a fix at the moment, and we hope we can soon give the thumbs up.

Closing this one now. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers
Mathis