Solved

not receiving a confirmation mail from soundcloud, could an admin confirm it for me please?

• 6 August 2015
  • 1 reply

well, title. cant upload tracks until email is confirmed, but i cant. i thought i confirmed it ages ago. but today it asks me to confirm again
icon

Best answer by Mathis 10 August 2015, 10:25

Hi there,

Thanks for posting on our forum. Sorry about the troubles - I've looked into this for you and have now confirmed your email from here manually. For the moment being, you should be all set. However, I noticed that our server received an error message when trying to send you an email - it bounced. This is likely what's caused the issue in the first place (i.e. un-confirmed the email address).

Thus, can you please check if there is an email from us in your spam folder? Also, can you check if adding mailer@soundcloudmail.com to your address book in your email settings helps? Lastly, could you check if your email server is blocking our emails?

Let us know if any of that helps!

Thanks,
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Thanks for posting on our forum. Sorry about the troubles - I've looked into this for you and have now confirmed your email from here manually. For the moment being, you should be all set. However, I noticed that our server received an error message when trying to send you an email - it bounced. This is likely what's caused the issue in the first place (i.e. un-confirmed the email address).

Thus, can you please check if there is an email from us in your spam folder? Also, can you check if adding mailer@soundcloudmail.com to your address book in your email settings helps? Lastly, could you check if your email server is blocking our emails?

Let us know if any of that helps!

Thanks,
Mathis