Question

Ok, i'm new to soundcloud and I was wondering how you can change the images on my track as well as my profile picture on a Mac?

• 18 March 2015
  • 3 replies

I am really confused on how to upload profile pictures and change images on my tracks. I have a Mac as well, I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it, but I'm just making sure.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Control,

Here's how you can do that.

For your profile picture, please log in to your account, then go to your profile page (https://soundcloud.com/control-the-beat) - when hovering over your profile image, you'll see "Choose new image" - clicking on it and going from there, you can choose a new image.

Same accounts for your track artwork - instead you go to your track URL direclty and scoll over the current artwork from there.

Hope this helps! Let us know how it goes.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi Mathis,

Thanks for getting back with me!

See, this is where I get stuck, I don't know how to upload an image from here because from what I see, it doesn't give me an option

Userlevel 6
Hi Control :)

You should be able to scroll down the screen a little & there should be an "upload new image" button just underneath your picture...its probably hidden behind your task bar at the bottom of the screenshot there...hope that helps :)

Regards

DJ R.I.P