Question

Ok, i'm new to soundcloud and I was wondering how you can change the images on my track as well as my profile picture on a Mac?

• 18 March 2015
  • 3 replies

I am really confused on how to upload profile pictures and change images on my tracks. I have a Mac as well, I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it, but I'm just making sure.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Hi Control :)

You should be able to scroll down the screen a little & there should be an "upload new image" button just underneath your picture...its probably hidden behind your task bar at the bottom of the screenshot there...hope that helps :)

Regards

DJ R.I.P
Hi Mathis,

Thanks for getting back with me!

See, this is where I get stuck, I don't know how to upload an image from here because from what I see, it doesn't give me an option

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Control,

Here's how you can do that.

For your profile picture, please log in to your account, then go to your profile page (https://soundcloud.com/control-the-beat) - when hovering over your profile image, you'll see "Choose new image" - clicking on it and going from there, you can choose a new image.

Same accounts for your track artwork - instead you go to your track URL direclty and scoll over the current artwork from there.

Hope this helps! Let us know how it goes.

Cheers
Mathis