Question

Please localize! We need some multi language!

• 17 October 2014
  • 9 replies

It's now a long while being with Soundcloud for us. Still there is no language option. We need a German Soundcloud ... some others may urgently need some other languages. Please go on with your multilanguage programming. thanks!

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi there,

I'm so glad you asked about this. We have a team working specifically on getting SoundCloud translated. I'm afraid it wont happen overnight but we're heading in that direction!

If you happen to have an Android, that app will also be available in different languages very soon.

Alles Gute,
Gina 🙂
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled change language.

how i can't change language? me need Russian language

Thanks
Userlevel 1
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled change language.

how i can't change language? me need Russian language

Thanks

It will soon Come fellow Comrade. 🙂
Hello! Any chances to get UK English, Spanish, and German available?

Greetings from Chile.
And Polish language!
Hi!

When are you going to get a Spanish platform?

I know English is the universal language, I sure understand English and I don't have any problems uploanding songs and setting up my account, but I think is there a problem for all creators whose native language is not English: Most of our fans don't speak English! I think that cause we lose many oportunities to have more followers.

Don't you think so? Imagine a Spanish speaker receives an invitation to join to Soundcloud... but wait... he doesn't speak English! So simply he doesn't join because he can't understand the platform. I know a lot of people like this... they want to upload and share their sounds but they can't do it.

Let's think globally!

Greetings from Mexico.
Persian still doesn't appear on the list of language. Will it happen any time soon? Having the language of my Persian podcast set wrongly is making my podcast almost undiscoverable. Please help.
What about russian language in ios/android app or web? I wish I could help you )
I actually believe platforms, software, and movies should just be english.
Encourages people to learn English and reduces communicative segregation .

I am natively german by the way.