Answered

positioning artwork

Show first post

59 replies

Thank you for this! Much better. Happy to see the info moved below the track again. BTW, If you wanted to "theme" the track's background, couldn't you place the cover like you did before but over a black background, apply a strong blur effect and make it 50% transparent? So you get a similar themed style and it doesn't look like crap. This could be added as a per track preference. Just a thought.
Just saw this change, and honestly it looks great! Big improvement!!
Much better! About time SC started listening to the opinions of it's users - a step in the right direction there...........
I lost almost all of my music, any way to get back? THANK YOU
I lost almost all of my music, any way to get back? THANK YOU
It'd be better if you started a new thread........
personally i think this new theme for the artwork is kinda ugly because the blurred color image behind totally contrasts the rectangular image that is the actual cover art, for me it kinda looks like a broken website that way, again its just my opinion 🙂
Hello everyone,

Track pages on SoundCloud are now being updated. Taking into account the feedback you had provided including this conversation, the track artwork now maintains square properties. Also, the track description now appears underneath the waveform and is thus more prevalent to the listener again.

We highly appreciate each individual contribution to the above conversation.

Cheers,
The SoundCloud Support Team

Have you thought about something like this: http://wordpress.techgasp.com/soundcloud-master/
Hi everyone,

We realise this is still not ideal. Please rest assured that it is on the list of things we're planning to improve after we've received your feedback. However, the change isn't something that can be done overnight, so we're asking for your patience - hang in there.

Thanks for your understanding.

By the way - happy new year everyone!

Cheers,
Mathis

So how is this going? Can't see any difference with a year ago.
Hi everyone,

We realise this is still not ideal. Please rest assured that it is on the list of things we're planning to improve after we've received your feedback. However, the change isn't something that can be done overnight, so we're asking for your patience - hang in there.

Thanks for your understanding.

By the way - happy new year everyone!

Cheers,
Mathis

Rereading discussion: my issue is that the artwork is low res when you embed on a website