Problems with re-reposts

• 25 February 2017
  • 60 replies

Show first post

60 replies

Hey all, thanks for the continued feedback.

As I mentioned before, we're monitoring the data here and are looking at ways to get you more of an ability to promote yourselves.

Your input isn't ignored, so we appreciate your time.

Is this still true Cole? Or are we being ignored now? :?
Hello guys,
I am onwer of 5 Soundcloud pro accounts :

And i am very desapointed with the Way you guys Bloked the REPOSTING ability of SC , wich was the best and only feature to get your tracksHerd by the fans.

Its Ridiculous that you guys changed this without previos check with its pro subscribers, making reposts now come back on the exact date it previously was and that it will not show on Followers feed.

1 - now we have no way of organizing our feed, changing tracks positions by re- posting and unposting

2 - Now we can only reach our followers on the feed for a few hours.....since it will get lost on the feed rapidily. Not everyone is loged at the same time on SOundcloud and getting a track reposted different days on different times is important to reach all our followers

3 - If you think its not good for the users , then the USER can just UNFOLLOW, or add a tab like facebook for "Not show on Feed" ;

4 - If you guys are thinking of ways of not letting the track get lost on the feed, you guys should have only tried to implement this changes after improving drastically the feed ability to reach our followers.

This are really stupid changes that are making me think of canceling my accounts and getting reimbursted.

Please get this message to your team, it was a horrible idea and change it back.

Best regards,
Dan

100 % accurate !!! mr. mathis, mr. cole??? where is your new feature that helps promoting the music? reposting was the best tool for that, you could simply limit that to maximum 10 reposts or something like this. 1 is defenitly NOT enough!
What makes me really angry is that you didn`t even warn the people, you didn`t do that because you where afraid the people might not continue using pro accounts, it`s a very expensive thing, and the repost function made it worth it! and now.... pff...
CHANGE IT BACK until you have something better, don`t change everything and then start monitoring, come on guys thats not professional at all!
Hey all, thanks for the continued feedback.

As I mentioned before, we're monitoring the data here and are looking at ways to get you more of an ability to promote yourselves.

Your input isn't ignored, so we appreciate your time.

Is this still true Cole? Or are we being ignored now? :?

pshhh!! please don`t disturb! they are monitoring the data! that is a serious thing dude! stop annoying them with your justified objections!!
Userlevel 2
Cole ? any other moderator ... why dont we get any responce to our questions

Fucking rediculous how bad costumer service is here ...

Please provide answers
It's been 2 months now. What's going on Cole?
Cole, you are a liar.
I hope this reposting issue gets resolved (reposting to the same spot). It is extremely irritating and making it hard to share older content.
I hope this reposting issue gets resolved (reposting to the same spot). It is extremely irritating and making it hard to share older content.

+1
reposting ruined soundcloud