Question

Removing my soundcloud page from search results

• 6 November 2018
  • 0 replies

Hi,

I made a soundcloud account about 4 or 5 years ago. I never posted any songs or anything even though I am a musician and continue to play and sing today. However, on the soundcloud page that I made a while ago, I put a really cringey description of myself on the page and unfortunately whenever anybody searches my name, that page is the first or second thing that comes up on the google results. I deleted the page a few weeks ago, but when you search my name the page still comes up even though I deleted it. When you click on the page, it says that the page has been deleted. However, it still shows up on the google search results. What I am wondering is, is there a way to remove my (already deleted) page from google search results? My account username is soundcloud.com/ian-nolan (but instead of an a in nolan it is an o, so the last word is actually n - o - l - o - n not nolan) (I just am spelling it that way so that this question I'm creating right now doesn't show up on search results too).

Anyway, I would really appreciate it if something could be done about this.

Thanks!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!