Question

Replying to track comments (Pt. II)

• 2 April 2016
  • 3 replies

My previous post was about why I could not reply comments made on my track. The reply bar would appear, I'd type on it, but when I press 'Reply' or 'Enter', nothing happens. Now my question was merged by a Community Moderator to the following answer;

Playback, browser, and other web based glitches can often be solved by
refreshing your window. To refresh, clear your browser's cache and cookies, close the browser window, and open a new one.

Next, please follow these steps:
  • Check and see that you have the latest version of Flash installed (http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer).
  • If you've installed any plugins on your browser (for example: Adblock), please disable them, as this may also help.
  • In the event that you are still experiencing difficulties, you may also want to try a different browser (Firefox, Chrome, etc.) to see if the issue continues.
I have done all as advised, but the problem remains, has this anything to do with me having a free account?

I am feeling very upset, as I have joined Soundcloud for the very reason that I could directly engage with my listeners, pls try harder.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Te Waa,

Sorry to hear this still seems to be an issue. Whether you can reply to a comment is not dependent on your subscription status, so there must be something else causing the issue.

May I ask you to provide us with your setup details please? What device and operating system are you using? Are you on a computer, or are you using our SoundCloud Pulse app to reply? If you're on a computer, which browsers have you tested?

This will help us isolate the root cause for this further. :-)
Cheers
Mathis
Hi Mathis, thank you for your reply. Something miraculously happened, it's all going well now. Don't ask me what happened or what I did! One of those things that randomly happen in 'cyber space' I guess. A content client right now. God bless!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Mathis, thank you for your reply. Something miraculously happened, it's all going well now. Don't ask me what happened or what I did! One of those things that randomly happen in 'cyber space' I guess. A content client right now. God bless!
Woop woop, that's great to hear! Thanks for following up. 🙂