Reposts not displaying properly

• 5 December 2017
  • 64 replies

Userlevel 1
Today I logged into my soundcloud and noticed all of my reposts compiled over the past few years have been deleted from my page. Is there any way I can have this restored? I use the feature to not only share music but also go back and revisit later. Over three years of music just vanished overnight. My profile is http://soundcloud.com/grant_cole

64 replies

oof
Same here...this just happened only with my iphone but now it's happening on my PC....all my reposts from months and years before aren't appearing :l and songs I reposted before say I have to repost them again so I'm not sure what's going on. I really don't want to have to switch using music apps since I like the exploration of artists samples and songs on soundcloud more than spotify but...I literally can't do anything if all my songs that i've reposted and want to listen to don't show up.
This happened to me three months ago and I left a comment on this thread then. Thankfully Soundcloud fixed it soon after but now it's happened again. This is the fourth time I've experienced (hopefully temporary) repost wipes, and it's quite frustrating.

The silver lining here is that they eventually get restored (despite the seemingly varying lengths of time it takes for the bug to be fixed each time), meaning the data itself doesn't disappear even when they don't appear on your profile.

Also, after the first time it happened I noticed the playlists remain untouched so I started backing up all of my reposts onto playlists, just in case. Hopefully this strategy can help other people not feel utterly crushed when everything disappears with no warning.

Anyway, please fix this, Soundcloud!! Thank you.
Well im not! I need my songs back!

I'm having the issue mentioned by everyone else. My profile only shows reposts of tracks from the last 5 days then every playlist repost. Missing all of my reposts beyond 5 days since I opened my account in 2013.

Looks like I'm good.
I'm having the issue mentioned by everyone else. My profile only shows reposts of tracks from the last 5 days then every playlist repost. Missing all of my reposts beyond 5 days since I opened my account in 2013.

Looks like I'm good.
I've got the same problem
I lost 80% of my reposted tracks ! 😞 😞 :(

"this should now hopefully be fixed for good."

sorry but it's not yet finish brothers
please help! i do loved this tracks
https://soundcloud.com/betharea
Same exact thing happened to me yesterday. Thought it might have just been something with the computer I was using but it's still happening on a separate computer. Help a brotha out. My profile is soundcloud.com/griffshepley
Reposts from 2 weeks and older are not displaying again! Please fix!
https://soundcloud.com/edmrepoststv
Reposts from 2 weeks and older are not displaying again! Please fix!
yes, it is
Hi there everyone,

Thanks for reporting here on the community. I'm looking into this and we've informed our engineers about this. I seem to be unable to reproduce though - when I'm going to your public profiles, your reposts are showing fine for me. We'll keep our eyes peeled and will update here asap.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
HI grant,

Sorry about the inconvenience. Just to be sure - there was a collective topic where this issue was discussed. Our engineers have fixed this issue in the meantime, so you should be all set by now. :-)

Thanks for hanging in there & all the best
Mathis
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi again,

Just to close this off - this should now hopefully be fixed for good.

Thanks everyone for hanging in there & sorry about the inconvenience.

Cheers
Mathis
Userlevel 1
mine are all gone too. the "fix" didn't fix anything for me.
Userlevel 1
mine disappeared too 😞 is it a display issue or what?
Today I logged into my soundcloud and noticed all of my reposts compiled over the past few years have been deleted from my page. Is there any way I can have this restored? I use the feature to not only share music but also go back and revisit later. Over three years of music just vanished overnight. My profile is http://soundcloud.com/grant_cole

I’m having the same problem, my profile username is andxxy. I am a paying SoundCloud Go paying customer and have been using this app for 4 years. Please restore the music I listen to everyday
i have the same problem, only my playlists are present but all of my reposts are gone ,, i signed out and checked my profile, and i had the same result, the reposts are disappeared ...
So mine never even came back from over 2 months ago, and now ALL of them are gone. I dont' want to have to switch services, but if my reposts aren't there, then I'm using SoundCloud for nothing.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi again everyone,

Thanks for keep these reports coming. It looks like the initial fix our engineers deployed yesterday solve the issue for some, but not for all of you, hence I saw your new reports when I looked into the community this morning. An additional fix should now be out and your reposts should display as expected again.

Sorry for any inconvenience & all the best
Mathis
There are major gaps in my reposts now and I am distraught. Typically saving the best for my reposts and all of a sudden they are missing.

Really upset about it. The reposts were the most accurate representation of my taste.

I hope Soundcloud is able to help the community get back their reposts.

Happy to be a paying customer until this.... =(

Reposts is the place to go for the best songs on most people's accounts. And there are no soundcloud playlists from soundcloud so it's sad to see all my reposts and others disappear.
Suddenly,all my reposts disappeared!!
I don't know why.. and how to solve this issue..and I don't know if this is the right place to say that..
I tried to send a ticket with but my problem not listed.. and the twitter support account just reply automated reply!
Same happened to me, super upset
The exact same thing has happened to me and I'm freaking out!!! Will be absolutely devastated if I've lost all my reposts 😞
Same issue with me. I hope the bug gets fixed soon. Thank you!