Question

Reposts problem

I'm unable to repost a track on my page. The icon is orange, and it says it's reposted, but I do not see it on the landing page of my profile. Profile page is blank, its dont even show repost that i made years ago. I tried to open my page in few browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Opera), cleaning cache and cookies, but nothing helps. I'd even create a new account and reposting feature there works perfect, so i think there an some issue with my original account, can you please help solve it? Thanks in advance.

21 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch on the forum. Can you please give me a link to a track that you were trying to repost? I'd like to see if I am able to repost on your profile from my end.

Thanks again for your patience while we look into this!

Cheers,
Gina
I am experiencing a problem with any track that I'm trying to repost, well, for example this: https://soundcloud.com/elliegoulding/ellie-goulding-take-me-to-church
I am having the same issue
Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch on the forum. Can you please give me a link to a track that you were trying to repost? I'd like to see if I am able to repost on your profile from my end.

Cheers,
Gina

So, is there any solution?
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi there,

Cheers,
Gina

Hi vwf,

Sorry that I did not update you sooner. I reproduced the problem, and our engineers had a look and pushed out a fix. To make sure the fix registered on your profile can you clear your cache and cookies, and open a new window please? Unrepost then Re- repost the track and let us know how it goes.

Cheers,
Gina
And me too..
Hi there,

Cheers,
Gina

It works like a charm now, thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi there,

Cheers,
Gina

Very cool! Thanks for letting us know 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Clem and Mark,

This issue has been sorted for us, have you refreshed your browser or given another browser a try?

Let me know!
-G
Hi Gina,
Yes I tried again,and it seems to be ok now! :)
thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Good to hear clem 🙂
I am having the same problem with a repost. I have already tried a different browser and clearing the cache and cookies. I also tried unreposting and reposting the track once again, which made it appear in my profile for a while. I can see the track on my profile in the soundcloud android app, but not when using the web browser of my phone or computer.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
I am having the same problem with a repost. I have already tried a different browser and clearing the cache and cookies. I also tried unreposting and reposting the track once again, which made it appear in my profile for a while. I can see the track on my profile in the soundcloud android app, but not when using the web browser of my phone or computer.
Hi Emma,

Can you give us the title and link to the track you're trying to repost? This way, we can investigate this for you from here in further detail.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi Mathis,

I actually tried unreposting and reposting the track again today on the mobile app and it seems to have worked just fine this time!
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Great! Thanks for letting us know.
Hi there,

Cheers,
Gina

Hey GINA I'm having the same problem with my account is there anyway you can help me out
I'm having the same problem with my account is there anyway you can check it out.
https://soundcloud.com/slanderofficial/love-again this is the song I'm trying to repost
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
I'm having the same problem with my account is there anyway you can check it out.
https://soundcloud.com/slanderofficial/love-again this is the song I'm trying to repost

Hi WAVZ,

You might have been affected by a short outage on our end - sorry about this! Things should be back to normal by now actually.
Hi there,

Cheers,
Gina

Unable to repost
https://soundcloud.com/himanshu-beckh...
Hi there,

Cheers,
Gina

Can you please help me to repost a few of my tracks i recently uploaded?

I am experiencing a similar issue except I'm the person with the track that cant be reposted. The artist@trecapital reposted a song and a playlist of mine, 2 minutes after receiving a notification for the repost it would disappear. But it still shows on his end (the mobile app) that he reposted.