Question

Search does not work on the tags.

• 16 January 2015
  • 3 replies

Search does not work on the tags. Finds only 4 songs and do not loads more. Use the latest version Google Chrome Browser. Cleaning the cache did not help. What is causing the problem and how to solve it?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Beemine,

Thank you for posting on the help forum. This currently is a bug on our end and it has been reported to our developers. They are looking into it and we're hoping to be able to fix this soon.

Sorry about the troubles, but I hope this helps to shed some light in the issue.

Cheers,
Mathis
Hi there Beemine,

Thank you for posting on the help forum. This currently is a bug on our end and it has been reported to our developers. They are looking into it and we're hoping to be able to fix this soon.

Sorry about the troubles, but I hope this helps to shed some light in the issue.

Cheers,
Mathis

Is the problem in the meanwhile solved?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Beemine,

Cheers,
Mathis

Hi Kalla,

Yes, this issue was solved. Sorry for not updating this conversation properly yet.

Are you experiencing difficulties with this? If so, please start with the steps outlined in the original post here.

Cheers