Question

Second user

• 4 February 2015
  • 5 replies

Hi, Is it possible to have a second user onto 1 account? I do have pro account for posting all my compositions, however I run a radio studio and I want to post our latest radio commercials but I don't want them to interfere with my music work. Can I have 2 users linked to one Pro account or do I have to create a new user account for the studio?

Thank and greetings
Great work Sound cloud

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Peter,

Thanks for posting. Currently, it is not possible to manage multiple profiles under one parent account - sorry. Thus, I'd recommend to create a second account. Alternatively, you could also create two playlists, one with your music, one with your radio program tracks and add both of them to your Spotlight. The tracks will still show on your public profile, but users who land on your public profile will see the playlists first.

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks & all the best,
Mathis
Hi Peter,

Thanks for posting. Currently, it is not possible to manage multiple profiles under one parent account - sorry. Thus, I'd recommend to create a second account. Alternatively, you could also create two playlists, one with your music, one with your radio program tracks and add both of them to your Spotlight. The tracks will still show on your public profile, but users who land on your public profile will see the playlists first.

Thanks & all the best,
Mathis

Hi Mathis, we have the same request. We want more colleagues to upload to the same account. We want to be in control and not share the main password. Separate user login for the same account would be great. Any change that for pro unl. users?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Peter,

Thanks & all the best,
Mathis

Hey hey 1Twente,

Thanks for following up on this. This is not a feature we offer to our Pro or Pro Unlimited users either. The feature is not something we've planned for immediate release, however I'd recommend to review this convo to learn how to best forward feature requests to us so we can gather them and forward to the relevant product team properly.

All the best
Mathis
Hi Peter,

Thanks & all the best,
Mathis

Is this multi / sub user feature still coming?
Any update on this feature? A service like Youtube channel management would be very useful. The ability to create a channel and have multiple users as admins.