Question

Sorry, something went wrong

• 28 January 2017
  • 11 replies

Hi,
My stream has been giving me the message "Sorry, something went wrong" (with a Retry button) from 3 days.
No addblock, same thing on different browser AND mobile app.
I think it's an account issue.

Anyone has a solution ?

Thanks !

11 replies

this just started for me on my home computer, yet I'm able to run Soundcloud just fine from my work laptop. exceptionally frustrating message, too, because there is literally nothing to click on, open, etc. to do anything about it. and Soundcloud's silence to several messages on the topic is really awesome as well.
I'm having this problem as well on multiple computers, mobile app, and Soundcloud connection on Sonos... The stream doesn't load, but artist pages and tracks do.
Try clearing your browser’s cache first, then quit and reopen it. If this hasn’t resolved the issue, please follow these steps:

1: Reboot and make sure no apps are running, especially your browser(s).

2. Follow their troubleshooting steps here: https://support.globalsign.com/customer/portal/articles/1353318.

3. Reboot your computer and visit SoundCloud again.
My Soundcloud won't show any of my tracks or playlists or reposts everuhings white blank it says "Sorry something went wrong, retry," what is wrong with it ???
same here Mikey G
i can't seem to follow you either
Same thing is happening to me today
My Soundcloud won't show any of my tracks or playlists or reposts everuhings white blank it says "Sorry something went wrong, retry," what is wrong with it ???
same issue here
Mine's been doing the same thing here. My following list works okay, as do my messages, playlists, and followers. But everything else just shows "Sorry, something went wrong. Retry?" and that's it. My stream suddenly cut out and after a refresh, BAM. Every other website works perfectly so it's not my internet connection but it just stopped. The same goes for mobile, nothing loads.
Userlevel 1
This just happened to me and I tried every step that people have recommended to no avail. I was finally able to fix it by going to my account settings, and revoking access to all 'Connected Applications.'
Hi! Yes my account as well!! I can't see any tracks and this is my main platform for getting music out to the public!!!! There's no way to contact Soundcloud directly. "Sorry something went wrong" Can't see anything on anyone's profiles but the pics and followers - my website won't show the player i have embedded. No playlists no tracks nothing just followers list and header pictures are there. I do hope they fix this soon!