Answered

Sorry! Something went wrong Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated?

• 20 December 2018
  • 5 replies

Hi Team,

We are unable to open sound cloud website in Google Chrome & IE. It shows an error
"Sorry! Something went wrong Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated?".
We tried all the possible solution suggested in sound cloud community like clear browsing history, cookies and restarted the machine. Still it is shows the same error page. However in mozilla firefox it works. Could you provide a solution how fix the issue related Sorry! Something went wrong Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated?" in Chrome & IE?
icon

Best answer by Mathis 23 January 2019, 15:13

Hmm, if it works in one browser but not in another, it is likely that it is a local issue - something in your browser settings, cache, maybe a 3rd party extension keeping the browser from accessing the site properly. Is the browser up to the most current version?

If you figured it out - please let the community know in case someone else comes across a similar issue.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
It would help to know your operating system. I sometimes get this message on Firefox when I use an old PC running Windows Vista but simply refreshing the page fixes it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hmm, if it works in one browser but not in another, it is likely that it is a local issue - something in your browser settings, cache, maybe a 3rd party extension keeping the browser from accessing the site properly. Is the browser up to the most current version?

If you figured it out - please let the community know in case someone else comes across a similar issue.

Cheers
Mathis
I beg your pardon, but this is most certainly NOT a solved thread.

It's doing it for me as well. I can't sign onto Soundcloud. Come on, guys.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
I beg your pardon, but this is most certainly NOT a solved thread.

It's doing it for me as well. I can't sign onto Soundcloud. Come on, guys.

Hi Grace Music,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues that lead to that error message. The error message will show for a number of root causes. Since the bug that caused the issue for Paulson Kappala was solved, the topic is marked as such.

We've recently experienced a temporary outage - maybe you were affected by this and it is now working again? If this is not the case, please try basic troubleshooting - try a different browser, restart your device(s) (including your router if applicable), etc.
Userlevel 1
I was able to fix it by simply going to my account settings, and revoking access to all 'Connected Applications.'