Question

soudcloud stream not updating properly

• 17 April 2019
  • 13 replies

stream jumps around from 5 hours to 17 hours and wont show me any new tracks??? mods ???

13 replies

Hey there,

Thanks for writing in and sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue.

Let's see what we can do to get this resolved as soon as possible. First we'll need to run through some troubleshooting steps to determine if the problem is on your end or ours.

To start fresh, could you clear your browser's cache and cookies, close the browser window, and open a new one?

Next, please follow these steps:

• If you've installed any plugins (AdBlock, Flashblock, Hola VPN, HTTPS everywhere, VLC Web plugin) on your browser, please disable them, as this may help. Plugins can often block SoundCloud from working properly. Additionally, please disable or allow for an exemption on any pop up blocker, firewall, or antivirus on your computer.
  • In the event that you are still experiencing difficulties, you may also want to try a different browser (Firefox, Chrome, etc.) to see if the issue continues. This way we can confirm whether or not this is a local issue on your browser.
We hope this helps, please let us know if not and we will be happy to investigate the matter further.

Georgia
its still doing it and on mobile as well
same, last couple days when I got to my stream it's got little in it - all old, after I piss about for a bit on the site in other areas I can go back and find it's updated. cleared everything and it's not a blocking / plugin issue. The streams stuck a few old items, not even a full feed by a long stretch

If you go into a radio station from a track and play something then hit stream from there it seems to fix itself until the next time it happens...
I'm having this issue too, was there ever a resolution?
We are having the same issue... Our new upload doesn't get the usual amounts of plays...
I'm having the same issues, my current stream is a shambles with tracks from a few days back mingled with some within the last few hours. Generally however, my stream is not updating accurately or in time order. Please resolve this.
Same here
Have the same sh*t aswell... again. It's my 4th time or so now. It's getting annoying as hell.

Edit: "Btw: It's like this since days."
Same here
same here, solutions dont work for me.
Same here

Hey there, have the same problem. All post and reposts i see in my stream a 3-4 days old. Notification came with 2 days delay. Contacted support and got same answer as the one in this thread - shame on support !!! But solution did NOT work. Problem exists on Desktop and mobile app.