Question

SoundCloud Account Frozen/Suspended

• 14 October 2019
  • 1 reply

Hi. My name is Snow Ghost and I reported a quite obviously stolen song (not mine, my friend’s) on SoundCloud and they froze my account and took down the original song. I submitted three tickets and emailed the support team and got only one response to a ticket. The support team member said that if I agree to stop making “groundless copyright claims” and reread and agree to the community guidelines, that they would unfreeze my account. I emailed back saying that I would cooperate fully, but that I just wanted my account back. I got no response and my account is still frozen. I’ve never had any strikes, warnings, or payment issues, and I have a lot of time and memories that I’ve put into my account. I’ve had pro for the last 4 months and loved it. I just want it back and I don’t know what to do. If you can help me, please let me know, but don’t send me to the ticket center or tell me to email copyrights@soundcloud.com because none of that works.

MY ACCOUNT: https://soundcloud.com/iamsnowghost/

1 reply

Okay, we're good now. They unfroze my account but the stolen song is still up. Note to everybody here, don't try to do anything moral. Soundcloud customer service sucks ass and their reporting system is even worse. Do not report any tracks or profiles. It will only end badly for you.