Question

Soundcloud API- Hi, is their any way to connect soundcloud without soundcloud screen using javascript?

• 15 March 2015
  • 3 replies

I am trying to connect soundcloud with javascript but unable to connect without connection screen using javascript and php also. Is their any way to connect and upload the music track using own website? plz help..

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi there,

Thanks for visiting the help forum. Do you know about our dedicate developer support here? I encourage you to give your question a try there!

Thanks again,
Gina
Hi there,

Thanks for visiting the help forum. Do you know about our dedicate developer support here? I encourage you to give your question a try there!

Thanks again,
Gina

how to connect soundcloud using php with api and user credentials i.e user id and password?

plz help, thanks in advance
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Thanks again,
Gina

Hi there,

Thanks for posting. Answers to API questions can best be found over at developers.soundcloud.com. We currently don't provide API support on our help forum.

However, maybe someone else on the forum has experience with this and can jump in to help?

Cheers
Mathis