Answered

Soundcloud go+ and suddenly I can't listen to premium songs, anyone face and fix a similar issue?

• 28 July 2019
  • 2 replies

I have had a SoundCloud Go+ subscription for about 6 months now, and all of a sudden it will only let me listen to premium songs for 30 seconds... I have tried reinstalling and joining from different devices... Disappointing since a bunch of new albums are out and they're premium.... I don't get ads still but I can't listen to half my liked songs.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 29 July 2019, 12:05

Hello everyone,

Sorry to hear you've been having troubles with your subscription over the weekend. Our engineers have located the root cause and fixed the issue. If you're still seeing previews, please restart your app or refresh your browser and you should be all set.
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

I have had a SoundCloud Go+ subscription for about 6 months now, and all of a sudden it will only let me listen to premium songs for 30 seconds... I have tried reinstalling and joining from different devices... Disappointing since a bunch of new albums are out and they're premium.... I don't get ads still but I can't listen to half my liked songs.
I’m having the same problem dude this is crazy I’m paying for something I can’t even use.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hello everyone,

Sorry to hear you've been having troubles with your subscription over the weekend. Our engineers have located the root cause and fixed the issue. If you're still seeing previews, please restart your app or refresh your browser and you should be all set.