Answered

Soundcloud is only showing my reposts, posts and not showing stats.... Why?

• 11 December 2015
  • 16 replies

I refreshed my soundcloud and it happened... please help
icon

Best answer by Mathis 15 December 2015, 18:40

Hi there,

Just checking in - this was due to an outage from our end, which got fix soon after.

All set?

Cheers
Mathis
View original

16 replies

This is happening to me too, it worked fine about 30 minutes ago and this morning, and i used a different computer this morning
Same problem here. A fix would be appreciated.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Just checking in - this was due to an outage from our end, which got fix soon after.

All set?

Cheers
Mathis
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled My stream is only showing my reposted music.

My stream is only showing music I have reposted, not the music that I'm following
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled My stream only shows songs that I have reposted.

Its been this way for a couple hours
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled None of the songs (re)posted by the artists I follow are showing up in my stream.....

Title. Google Chrome Version 47.0.2526.80 m
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled My Stream isnt working!!!!!!!.

Earlier today my stream was working just fine. On my stream were the tracks uploaded by the people I am following. Now i see that my stream shows no tracks but the ones I posted which is wrong. This should not be happening, and I don't know why it is, so there needs to be a way to fix this issue. On my desktop it has the same issue, and I checked under "Following" and all the people I am following are still there. Can anyone help?!?!?!? PLEASE!!!
Userlevel 2
Mathis,
When is Soundcloud gonna sort out all the issues they are having, the stats are completely fucked and have been for months, the follower count goes down when you are getting followers on a daily basis. I see loads of posts on this but its still rolling on.
Sort it out!!!!
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Only likes and reposts and playlists showing up.

All of them are just reposts likes or playlists songs
none of the songs of people i follow are there on the stream

What i've tried

restarting PC
Restarting browser/different browser
Delete browser cashe
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled My stream is only reposts.

My stream is only reposts Ive made. No new posts or reposts from artists I've followed.

followed.

Hi there,

All set?

Cheers
Mathis

All set for me. Cheers.
Userlevel 2
Hi there,

All set?

Cheers
Mathis

Hi Mathis,

I have tried contacting Gina about this issue but I just don't get a reply.

I have had the same issues with Soundcloud not showing the like stats on any pages, let alone mine. Some artists don't have the repost stats either.

What is going on!

and can I get some explanation why the problem is running on for so long.

By the amount of posts I have seen on this it seems there are a lot of pissed off people.

Please can you give me a reasonable response as apposed to fobbing us off with an explanation that doesn't even answer the query.

Thanks

Russ
Userlevel 2
I still haven't had a reply from Soundcloud regarding the issue with the like stats not showing on any track on my computer.

It works on my iPhone so why not the computer.

The follower stats is still fucked and I have received no satisfactory explanation.

Does anybody at Soundcloud know what is going on or don't you give a shit anymore??

Any acknowledgement on this would be appreciated.
Russ
I still haven't had a reply from Soundcloud regarding the issue with the like stats not showing on any track on my computer.

It works on my iPhone so why not the computer.

The follower stats is still fucked and I have received no satisfactory explanation.

Does anybody at Soundcloud know what is going on or don't you give a shit anymore??

Any acknowledgement on this would be appreciated.
Russ

did u ever get this fixed?
Yes
Yes