Question

Soundcloud, no more likes!?

• 17 December 2015
  • 3 replies

I'm wondering why Likes are no longer displayed on my songs (and everyone elses')? This is really frustrating, please tell me its a glitch, Mr.Ljung.. it really is one of my favorite features about soundcloud.com!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi SCHALA,

The likes are still there, only they are showing directly on the like button now. If you don't see it, try the following: Go to the track's page, make sure your browser's zoom is set to default, and maximise the browser window in width. You can now see it on the left hand side.
Hi SCHALA,

The likes are still there, only they are showing directly on the like button now. If you don't see it, try the following: Go to the track's page, make sure your browser's zoom is set to default, and maximise the browser window in width. You can now see it on the left hand side.

We must now go to the track page to see "likes" totals? why not reposts, comments, and plays as well? (downloads are already secret.) There's something of stimulation and encouragement about seeing the line of numbers below the track. Let's take all the fun away!
Userlevel 1
Hi SCHALA,

Browsers zoom level must be 90% or less.
Hold Ctrl and - to zoom out and You will see stats under all tracks.