Question

Soundcloud, on safari, is totally messed up, everything is standing somewhere else, what can I do?

My browser is messed up in safari. I have this problem since yesterday, before that it always worked fine. I have the latest version of safari. I can't really find the problem. The screenshot added show what the problem is.

This topic has been closed for comments

28 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Thank you everyone for reporting and contributing to this conversation. Given this issue has now been fixed, I'm closing this conversation.

Cheers
Mathis
Yes fixing today , thanks.
Yes - our trailer music is back working again - https://soundcloud.com/sonsofpythagoras
The visual is back to normal! Thanks a lot SC for fixing that issue!
Same problem 😕 Do you have a solution to resolve that because i can't upgrade safari ?
I just use an other internetbrowser...and when they will fix the problem I will go back to Safari..
All messed up since a week here too ; really embarrassing ; ( having a pro Plan !!!! ) ... I m still on Mountain Lion ( cause i need it ; and can t update ) but did the last Safari update available 6.2.8 ... Following the discussion and waiting for it to get back to normal !!!!!
SAME FOR SONS OF PYTHAGORAS
MAC SAFARI

I contacted support via email on the day this started.

After some run-around they said they'd pass the info on to the engineers but they didn't know when it would be fixed.

It's not just a matter of ugly—because of the insane rearrangement of the various screens, some links can't be used. Sorry, no "Home" button for you!

etc. etc.

I got the feeling from the email that "not soon" is probably close to accurate. I'm just hoping it's not "never."

Feeling like once again, I pay for a service but I get less than what I pay for.

:(

Some Macs aren't new enough.
Fixed it by restarting Macbook and updating safari, now works properly again. Thanks everyone!
this worked, thank you so much! I was going crazy looking for the Safari update as I did not want to update my entire mac, thanks so much!

After some run-around they said they'd pass the info on to the engineers but they didn't know when it would be fixed.

It's not just a matter of ugly—because of the insane rearrangement of the various screens, some links can't be used. Sorry, no "Home" button for you!

etc. etc.

I got the feeling from the email that "not soon" is probably close to accurate. I'm just hoping it's not "never."

Feeling like once again, I pay for a service but I get less than what I pay for.

:(

if you're on mac just update safari ^
I can change my name from user and I can change my picture.
Same issue for me.

etc. etc.

😞
Fixed it by restarting Macbook and updating safari, now works properly again. Thanks everyone!
Did not know that either, thought you had to update full mac, something I did not want to do. Figured it out anyways; go to your app store on your mac, it is an app, there go to updates and find safari, it takes a few seconds, then click install & update. It will be fixed then!
how do you update safari? having same issue!
I had the same problem, this make a real bad navigation on the website...
me too!
same for me does somebody have a solution ?
Same here... Following for info...
I'm glad to read that I'm not the only one with this issue. All the tabs are superimposed on my name and profile pic. I'm still with Yosemite, and I haven't updated Safari in a while.
Might not be connected but also updated relevant bits on Yosemite,security updates etc which involved a restart,after all the above,back to normal : )
Having the exact same problem here. I've updated Safari but it's still messed up. Anyone know of a fix yet?
Hi,i had exactly the same problem,updated safari to the latest version and now back to normal,hope this helps : )