Solved

Stream is only showing my own reposts

• 1 November 2018
  • 21 replies

Never have had this issue before. I go on to my Soundcloud today to find that my Stream is only showing my own reposts (I follow over 600 people, my stream will never show something I reposted a day prior on the front page). I have tried logging out and logging back in, clearing cookies, using both the mobile app and the web version. It is not working correctly. Every now and then it will load a few songs from others but as I scroll down, it will go back to my own reposts again and if I refresh the page--back to only my own reposts. This is extremely annoying.
icon

Best answer by Navid 13 November 2018, 14:58

Hey there @Yit

We just had a look at our end and to us your stream appears to be normal.

Can you try clearing your browser's cache and disabling all of your browser extensions one by one to see which might be causing the issue, also try using a different browser to see if that helps.

Cheers,
Navid
View original

21 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Hey there @Yit

We just had a look at our end and to us your stream appears to be normal.

Can you try clearing your browser's cache and disabling all of your browser extensions one by one to see which might be causing the issue, also try using a different browser to see if that helps.

Cheers,
Navid
I currently have an exact same issue and its been like that for a few days.
Hey I am also having issues with my streaming. Nothing coming up on my stream page only my own tracks or peoples tracks I've liked or listened to.

I've cleared cache, loaded new flash, tried another web server, I'm using the latest version of firefox.

Any Help would be very appreciated, 🙂
Same issue here!
It happened to my feed today too!
Same here! WTFACK
I just had the same happen to me today! Is there anyway to fix this?
Having the same issue. Please help!
same issue. seperate thread about this. it shows only my own posts/reposts and a few random artists tracks sprinkled in, only one every week or so though. i follow hundreds of artists. LOL

as a DJ who uses soundcloud to discover music this is quite upsetting; been a couple days now with no luck
What is happening?? all my stream shows only my reposts and one of my friends' reposts... that's so weird never happened before!!!
Same thing started happening to me this morning, opened soundcloud and my stream only shows songs and albums that I have reposted
SAME. This is the multiple time it's happening and it is the worst problem. I only visit Soundcloud once per week to listen to new music and ITS STILL NOT FIXED. BEYOND ANNOYING. FIX IT.
Having same problem again. Already cleared cookies and cache so don't tell me to do that.
This happens to my stream too; all my tracks and then lots of tracks from someone I followed their reposts and a couple randoms. I hit f5 and refresh the page and back to normal chronological order from all that I follow.

F5 it!
Same problem, please fix this
Same issue, already cleared cache and browser cookies
Same problem, also in incognito browser and clearing cache. Can only see some random streams from the last 24h and it ends with my own tracks
Same here please fix this. Not funny if you just uploaded new stuff !!
Userlevel 1
I have the same exact problem since yesterday. I hope you get this fixed asap, please.
I noticed that I'm having the exact same issue right now (I don't repost a lot, so I only see my own tracks, what an interesting stream... 🙄).
Same here. Stream only shows own reposts. Both on Web browser and in the android Soundcloud app. Comes back to normal once in a while, and then I scroll down it resets to only showing own reposts. Very frustrating