Solved

Stream is only showing my own reposts

Never have had this issue before. I go on to my Soundcloud today to find that my Stream is only showing my own reposts (I follow over 600 people, my stream will never show something I reposted a day prior on the front page). I have tried logging out and logging back in, clearing cookies, using both the mobile app and the web version. It is not working correctly. Every now and then it will load a few songs from others but as I scroll down, it will go back to my own reposts again and if I refresh the page--back to only my own reposts. This is extremely annoying.
icon

Best answer by Navid 13 November 2018, 14:58

Hey there @Yit

We just had a look at our end and to us your stream appears to be normal.

Can you try clearing your browser's cache and disabling all of your browser extensions one by one to see which might be causing the issue, also try using a different browser to see if that helps.

Cheers,
Navid

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Hey there @Yit

We just had a look at our end and to us your stream appears to be normal.

Can you try clearing your browser's cache and disabling all of your browser extensions one by one to see which might be causing the issue, also try using a different browser to see if that helps.

Cheers,
Navid
I currently have an exact same issue and its been like that for a few days.
Hey I am also having issues with my streaming. Nothing coming up on my stream page only my own tracks or peoples tracks I've liked or listened to.

I've cleared cache, loaded new flash, tried another web server, I'm using the latest version of firefox.

Any Help would be very appreciated, 🙂
Same issue here!
It happened to my feed today too!
Same here! WTFACK
I just had the same happen to me today! Is there anyway to fix this?
Having the same issue. Please help!