Answered

Stream Issues, not showing the post an repost of artists

My stream page is only showing my tracks (post and repost) What about all the other artist that I am following and what about the people that are following me !

As an artist if that happens to my followers How can I share my music with them. This is pretty sad that stuff like this happens, not really helping the community... even if I have all my respect to soundcloud.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 27 May 2019, 14:56

Hey Frenezik, hi ie'ari,

Apologies about this - we've checked in with our engineers and it looks like some users were affected by a temporary outage on the Stream over the weekend. This is now resolved, so you should be all set.

Thanks for hanging in there. Happy streaming!
View original

16 replies

This has happened multiple times from Soundcloud and it's happening right now to many of us who use Soundcloud. So basically just take a break, come back tonight and see if it's working. This is BEYOND ANNOYING. And they can't fix it for whatever reason. I use this once per week to catch up on new tunes and it is the worst; this is an error on their end. Beyond frustrating.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey Frenezik, hi ie'ari,

Apologies about this - we've checked in with our engineers and it looks like some users were affected by a temporary outage on the Stream over the weekend. This is now resolved, so you should be all set.

Hey Guys, I have the similar problem. My stream shows only a few of the labels and artists I'm actually following. I had the same problem some years ago. Please fix it.
Thank you in advance
I'm having the same problem. Pls fix it.
Pls fix this. The latest posts in my Stream from the artists I follow are actually 4 days ago. And this is definitely not possible.

Ty guys 😘
Hey. I have the similar problem. My stream isn't updated from 3 days ago. Please fix it.
Thank you,
Gal
Same here. Stream and notifications sometimes show from 4 days ago, then 2 days ago.

First time I have this issue though, but makes SC unusable.
The Same here...the stream update stops 2 days ago.
Hey Frenezik, hi ie'ari,

It is happening again right now i implore you to fix it.
My stream page don't charge people tags since many days ago....
I have the same problem! Only over the statistics i have the opportunity to seek with difficulty, who liked & reposted me. PLEASE FIX IT !!!

Best wishes!
Martin
Hey. isnt resolved yet. Even if delete and redownload the app.
Having the same issue right now, any updates on the problem?
Hi there, I have similiar problems, latest posts in my Stream from the artists I follow and me are actually 5 days ago... Please fix it.
Ehi Frenezik, ciao ie'ari,

Ci scusiamo per questo: ci siamo registrati con i nostri ingegneri e sembra che alcuni utenti sono stati colpiti da un'interruzione temporanea sullo streaming durante il fine settimana. Questo รจ ora risolto, quindi dovresti essere tutto pronto.

Grazie per esserti fermato qui. Felice streaming!

I also have the same problem from 6 days.
When will it be solved thanks?
Since I also pay for the 'Soundcloud Pro' and 'GO+' version !!!! Come on
code:

Yeah, everything works again ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒž !!!