Question

Stream Not Working

• 16 April 2019
  • 25 replies

Userlevel 2
My Stream only shows my reposts, not the artists I followed. Mobile and Desktop streams. Anybody else have this problem?

25 replies

Hello, my stream is not updating too! i dont see the people i follow
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Apologies about this - you should be able to see all content and a working stream again.
My Stream only shows my reposts? WTF hpw do I get it back to normal, been like this for days!

??? WTF ???
Hi there,

Apologies about this - you should be able to see all content and a working stream again.

When? next week, next year? WHEN!?

Its not working WTF
I'm having the same issue.
Me too
Same issue.
same here
Me too ūüė£It's been a couple of days now...
Userlevel 1
Yes, i'm having the same problem since yesterday evening.
Same, hope it gets fixed soon
I'm having the same problem 😞
nothing happening in my stream for 3 days. completely stuck / frozen. anyone going to fix this anytime soon?
4 days with the same problem, still unsolved
Same Problem here
I'm from Spain and have the same issue since 2 days ago
Guys try to use a VPN app and try it again. For me it solves the problem with the none updating stream but sometimes it seems not to work.... Hopefully get fixed
I dont know why but it works with vpn...but this is not a solution. Please fix it.
I dont know why but it works with vpn...but this is not a solution. Please fix it.
So maybe its related to nationality...
Same problem for some time. Works a few days, and then back to only seeing my own reposts in my stream. Really distressing
Same issue

This is happening to me too

Is il because i havé à free account ? My stream came back  And diseapered again 

I havé other Way to discover New music, shall i stop using SoundCloud for ever?

same problem with iPhone iPad And computer.

Whats wrong with SoundCloud?

Hi there,

Is il because i havé à free account ? My stream came back  And diseapered again 

I havé other Way to discover New music, shall i stop using SoundCloud for ever?

same problem with iPhone iPad And computer.

Whats wrong with SoundCloud?

I was also having this issue. Then I disabled all my firefox plugins, and it worked. So I decided to re-enable them one at a time, refreshing the page to figure out which one caused it. By the time I had reenabled all of my plugins, it was still working. This doesn’t make sense to me, but any users having this issue, go ahead and try disabling all your plugins/addons and see if it fixes it, then reenable them one at a time to see if one is interfering.