Answered

Streamlist Problem

• 21 December 2016
  • 25 replies

Userlevel 1
Contains only my tracks & old stuff from other artists , a lot of new tracks are missing... Anything you can do to fix that ?
icon

Best answer by Mathis 23 December 2016, 11:49

Hi there,

Please note that the bug that was causing for some users to only see their own content on their Stream has now been fixed by our engineers.

@Noise Explorer - if you're still missing new content from other artists, I would like to kindly ask you to reach out to our support team via email for a more in depth investigation. When you do, please let the team know that this seems to be an issue that is not related to our recent bug, but custom to your account. You can use the Ask us directly button on this article on our Help Center to reach out to the right team directly.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

25 replies

same same.
Ditto
Same issue here - tried logging out and hard reload on browser - no change. Any fix available?
Getting a similar problem.
The random selection of tracks that appear on my stream changes in both content and size on every reload, but it's most definitely not everything.
same problem.
Same
Same.
My stream only shows my reposts, and month/year old tracks from 2 artists, but stream won't show any new tracks
Same. I only see a few tracks from artists I'm following along with what I've reposted and my playlist. In total like ~5 tracks and that's it, nothing new. Tried clearing cache, cookies, and using another browser.
Yup, the only content appearing on my feed are just a few uploads & reposts from the past hour or 1 day from only a few of the hundreds of artists I follow. than jumps to very old activity( dating serveral months or longer) mostly including my own uploads. There doesn't seem to be a pattern. Is this a problem from SC or could it be from third party account access(AIA,Toneden, etc) blocking what we view? As a Pro & Go subscriber, its frustrating that my feed looks like a musical graveyard..
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Apologies about the troubles with this. All of your profiles should now be operating properly again and you should see all of your followers' content again.

We've brought this issue to our engineers' attention, too. Thanks for hanging in there!

Cheers
Mathis
Hi there,

Apologies about the troubles with this. All of your profiles should now be operating properly again and you should see all of your followers' content again.

We've brought this issue to our engineers' attention, too. Thanks for hanging in there!

Cheers
Mathis

What about everyone else? Still broken for the rest of the world.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi @musicguru,

Not all accounts seem to be affected by this actually. However, as I said, we've brought this to our engineers to look into it. Your account should now also be working fine again. :-)

Cheers
Mathis
Userlevel 1
Hey Mathis,
Thanks for your answer but unfortunately the problem isn't solved for me ... Always old tracks in my stream list 😕
Thank you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Please note that the bug that was causing for some users to only see their own content on their Stream has now been fixed by our engineers.

@Noise Explorer - if you're still missing new content from other artists, I would like to kindly ask you to reach out to our support team via email for a more in depth investigation. When you do, please let the team know that this seems to be an issue that is not related to our recent bug, but custom to your account. You can use the Ask us directly button on this article on our Help Center to reach out to the right team directly.

Cheers
Mathis
fixed thank you very much!
Userlevel 1
Finally Solved ! Thanks @Mathis ! 🙂
Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

Thank you. It is now fixed.
Stream is working here as well, if the barrage of tracks on my stream posted in the past 12 hours is any indication.

Bring this back up because my streamliist is only showing my own tracks, any chance someone can look into my account please? 

Userlevel 2

Contains only my tracks & old stuff from other artists , a lot of new tracks are missing... Anything you can do to fix that ?

Same again.  Last 2-3 days.

It has happened several time in the past.  Apparently developers/managers problem.  Releasing new versions to Live without even basic testing.

Don’t tell me it’s on my side.

So now soundcloud is virtually unusable for me.   No more support or recommendations from me.  I’m going to try out Youtube Music seriously now.

Same happening here. Also started occurring within past 2-3 days.

Upon refreshing the page, my Stream either shows:

• (A) “Your stream is currently empty”
  • (B) A handful of tracks/reposts from the same 2 users.
  • (C) Tracks/reposts from 3-4 of the same users.

I’m following like 100+ users, and normally see a never-ending feed of new tracks in my Stream.

(A) happens 80% of the time. (B) happens 15% of the time. (C) happens 5% of the time.

Relogging doesn’t help. Using a different browser doesn’t help.

Userlevel 2

Upon refreshing the page, my Stream either shows:

• (A) “Your stream is currently empty”
  • (B) A handful of tracks/reposts from the same 2 users.
  • (C) Tracks/reposts from 3-4 of the same users.

I’m following like 100+ users, and normally see a never-ending feed of new tracks in my Stream.

(A) happens 80% of the time. (B) happens 15% of the time. (C) happens 5% of the time.

Relogging doesn’t help. Using a different browser doesn’t help.

I’ve never seen [A].   I’ve tried everything, including twice deleting all soundcloud cookies.  All i ever get is my reposts, and after about 4 or 5 days back of that, one or two others - also from days back.  I follow more like a 1000 than a 100.

Soundcloud executive management needs to realise that this is a serious negative factor in Soundcloud continuing to be viable.   The factor is stuff-ups caused by bad management of development process.

Userlevel 2

[...]

PS:  Apparently fixed.  Just tried now - first time today.  Posts from few minutes ago, posts from hours ago, yesterday,...

Confirmed it appears to be fixed now.