[SUGGESTION] Function: "How did I find this?"

• 1 February 2017
  • 2 replies

Hey, I didn't find any way to make suggestions or leave feedback for the Soundcloud developers and/or staff. I was wondering if it'd be possible to have a little tag of text on every one of my likes that shows how I found the track? (i.e. liked it from related tracks of , or reposted it from 's page)
I'm constantly wrestling with trying to keep up with my feed and its related tracks, sometimes I get derailed and lose my progress.

Is this at all possible

2 replies

Seems to have removed text around brackets. Original post below.

Hey, I didn't find any way to make suggestions or leave feedback for the Soundcloud developers and/or staff. I was wondering if it'd be possible to have a little tag of text on every one of my likes that shows how I found the track? (i.e. liked it from related tracks of [insert song], or reposted it from [insert artist]'s likes)
I'm constantly wrestling with trying to keep up with my feed and its related tracks, sometimes I get derailed and lose my progress.

Is this at all possible?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi ASH,

Thanks for your suggestion. This feature does currently not exist, but we'll be sure to forward to the right team. For future reference, please submit here: http://help.soundcloud.com/customer/portal/articles/2226628

Best
Mathis