Question

tag

• 7 February 2015
  • 12 replies

I'm trying to upload a song but i put in a tag and its not working what so ever

12 replies

Userlevel 5
Hey Sean,
What happens when you type in the tag and press enter ? And what is the precise tag you are putting in ?
IK
it says "At least one tag is required" when i put in a tag
Userlevel 5
When I am putting a tag, after I type it in, it wants me to either click on 'Add Tag' or press enter on the keyboard and first then it actually takes it in.
When I just type in the tag, it shows me a list of tags to choose from... You know what I meant?
Let me know if that helps.
it did help thx
Userlevel 5
Nice. Enjoy my friend.
IK
Tag is like you typing #Bass , #Remix ,#MagaBass #Rap , #Sadsong , and Whatever u want
me tô, it make me crazy
When I am putting a tag, after I type it in, it wants me to either click on 'Add Tag' or press enter on the keyboard and first then it actually takes it in.
When I just type in the tag, it shows me a list of tags to choose from... You know what I meant?
Let me know if that helps.

oh thank you 2 much, it working!
Userlevel 5
click on 'Add Tag' or press enter on the keyboard and first
iam typing in # rap on the tag part an its still not letting me do nthin this shit sucks
Type in your word and hit the ENTER key on your keyboard.
That's all you need to do. I just learned this myself. ie: folk (hit enter or return)
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled bonjour je veux créer ma playlist mais on me demande de renseigner une étiquette ....