Answered

thank you for not having updated instructions on how remove a track from a playlist.

• 4 March 2015
  • 2 replies

thank you for not having updated instructions on how remove a track from a playlist. Now I have to go try to find allllllllllll my songs again because I accidentally deleted the whole entire thing. Maybe it would be great if someone fixed that. Because the instructions you had online weren't up to date whatsoever. I tired to just delete one track and I deleted the whole playlist. This should be figured out.
icon

Best answer by Ed Mann Gongs 5 March 2015, 23:09

I agree this is the single most user-unfriendly website I have ever tried to use. Nothing is apparent. Finding help is not apparent. The information is not accurate. It takes so long just to try and find simple things. Been on it for hours and still floundering.
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Marissa,

Thank you for posting to the help forum and I'm really sorry to hear about this. Is this where you got instructions from: http://help.soundcloud.com/customer/portal/articles/1391347?

You can remove a track by clicking on the 'X' next to the individual track, also a pop up window appears both when you hover over the trash icon and an additional warning appears once you click on the trash that asks if you are sure you want to delete the playlist. Did these windows not pop up for you?

Again, I sincerely apologise for the confusion caused. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Best,
Gina