Question

The embedding system not working or showing up as is described by your companies format. Thanks for your help. #SoundCloud

• 30 August 2016
  • 3 replies

Currently a Pro Customer, but the Sound Cloud embedded players are very slow to load. Upwards of a minute in order to load one player. I have tried to contact your support via email multiple times and I've been told that its a "rare" issue and the "majority" of our customers should not experience this issue. Is there a phone number in order to talk to someone as emailing is not resolving the issue? Need to get this resolved ASAP

Using Firefox 48
Windows 8
Internet Explorer Version 11
Whether I'm logged into our account or not, the issue still occurs

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out here. Can you provide the URL to your website please? This way users on the help forum and investigate the issue you're experiencing as well.

We currently do not provide phone support - sorry. However, this issue is still under investigation. So far, we haven't been able to reproduce the behavior you're seeing.

May I ask if you've tested your use case on different networks and / devices, e.g. at a friend's place to isolate the root cause further?

Cheers
Mathis
Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out here. Can you provide the URL to your website please? This way users on the help forum and investigate the issue you're experiencing as well.

We currently do not provide phone support - sorry. However, this issue is still under investigation. So far, we haven't been able to reproduce the behavior you're seeing.

May I ask if you've tested your use case on different networks and / devices, e.g. at a friend's place to isolate the root cause further?

Cheers
Mathis

Hi Mathis,
thank you for the response. The URL for the website is: http://vfntv1.blogspot.com/?view=magazine
Yes, I've tested it in different locations and the problem still exists. It also happens whether I'm logged in or not, and on multiple browsers, Firefox, IE, and Chrome

Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

Hi again,

Hmm, I wasn't able to reproduce unfortunately. However, our engineers have asked us to collect specific details about each use case where this seems to be happening - I'll merge this conversation to the one where I've listed those details (some if which you might have provided before).