Question

The "Followers" counter is NOT reliable anymore...

Userlevel 1
I've had quite a few new followers the past couple of weeks and my counter refuses to update. It just doesn't move. I've read a couple of the prior posts and apparently this is not an isolated issue.

I've tried some of the older posted solutions regarding this same issue and they don't work. They just don't.

I get just enough new followers where I can manually keep track of them and I know for sure they are not "UnFollowing".

My counter stays just where it is, something isn't working right.

I would very much like this to be addressed ASAP, why isn't this working?

https://soundcloud.com/beingone

Thanks.

-vt

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Beingone,

Can you confirm for me an account the unfollowed you that was not intentional?

-Gina
The same happens to me.
Counter is not correct! And this for 2 months already!!!
https://www.soundcloudcommunity.com/soundcloud/topics/not-solved-followers-not-growing
Userlevel 3
Ive had hundreds and hundreds of new followers in the last few weeks alone, yet my follower count hasn't moved once. Infact it hasn't moved for about 8 months.
Yes me too. And obviously they don't care at all :)

Thank you very much soundcloud... For nuffin'.
Hi Beingone,

-Gina

Hello,
My problem is I have made my Soundcloud profile 2 day ago and I have been following about 2006 people and my follower count started growing to about 250 followers,but when I woke up this morning my follower count is showing 0 followers, but when I click on my followers it shows people following me. I don't understand whats going on please anyone help me this is annoying
yes i'm having the same problem also!! why is that??
I am following 154... but when I tab to 'following' I am shown just 61 .... anyone know why that is? (I WANT TO EDIT MY LIST A BIT, BUT PROBABLY NOT OF THE 61 I CAN ACTUALLY SEE!)
Userlevel 5
absolutely disgraceful.. have you been hacked soundcloud?
Hi Beingone,

-Gina

I have the same problem any one can help both inside

supertech hill crest