Question

The tracks that I've liked/added on a playlist on my phone doesn't appear on the desktop version

• 26 August 2016
  • 1 reply

On my phone, I've liked and added so many songs, but it doesn't show up on the desktop version. When I use soundcloud on the mac, one playlist only has 18 songs, when on my phone it has over 100 songs on it, and there are songs which I have liked but it doesn't show up on my likes on the mac. There have also been songs which I've added a long time ago, but it still doesn't show up on the mac, only a few of the recent songs which I added are actually on the playlist.I have tried to log out and log back in again, but it didn't actually work.

Unless I look for all the songs which I've liked and added on the app on my phone and do it all over again on the mac, I don't really know what else to do. Plus, it's gonna take me ages if I do it manually.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey there,

Sorry about the troubles. Our engineers continue to look into issues where like and playlists are sometimes not properly synced to our servers, leading to the issue you're seeing at the moment. Can you try doing a hard refresh - pulling down on your Collection page until you see a spinning wheel - and see if your playlists show?

If this doesn't help, go ahead and try reinstalling the app and logging out and back in again. (please note that if the data was still not saved to this point, unsynced content might get lost).

Let us know how it goes!

Best,
Mathis