Answered

The Upload (daily refreshed playlist) - Doesn't update?

• 24 September 2019
  • 3 replies

Hasn't updated in 6 days, happens more and more often lately. At this point, it's on par with the "weekly" playlist for updates.

Fix yer' scheduled jobs plz.
icon

Best answer by Adam Saunders 16 28 September 2019, 20:30

So it literally took a week to fix it. Which tells me there is a single person employed at Soundcloud who know WTF is going on and they were on vacation.

Got it.

Glad my money is well spent.
View original

3 replies

I have the exact same porblem with my Upload section since 3 days, please try to fix it for us. Thank you
So it literally took a week to fix it. Which tells me there is a single person employed at Soundcloud who know WTF is going on and they were on vacation.

Got it.

Glad my money is well spent.

This happened to me as well a couple of weeks ago. It was 9 days before the Upload updated. At that point I had already spent time on the phone with customer service, being told I needed to restart my browser and computer and eight other things before they would even acknowledge that something on their end was going wrong. Finally I started emailing and was receiving the same responses until I told them that NOT ONLY had I done everything they’d asked but I even changed my monthly subscription thinking it might kickstart the refresh. Suddenly it worked again and then today I came in to see it’s been two days again since it refreshed. Someone needs to take the idea and revamp it cause SoundCloud clearly is not interested in resolving their bugs.