Question

There is no Share button available for a Private Playlist.

• 3 November 2014
  • 13 replies

Userlevel 1
I just created a Playlist with some of my music. The playlist is in Private mode, so I can share it with just a few people. The problem is that there is no Share button for this Playlist. The individual tracks do have one, though.

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi ned,

Thanks for posting. This for sure looks odd and not expected. We're investigating this for you at the moment. I'll reach out to you as soon as I have news. Sorry about the inconvenience here.
Userlevel 1
Thanks! I really need it to work this morning, due to a deadline... 😉
Userlevel 1
Well, THAT was fast! It's there now. Thanks to whoever helped, even if it was just Mother Time!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Well, THAT was fast! It's there now. Thanks to whoever helped, even if it was just Mother Time!
Hey Ned,

Awesome stuff, I was just going to reply 🙂 This should be fixed now. Seems like it was a hiccup on our end - apologies about that. Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,
Mathis
Userlevel 1
You guys (and gals) ROCK!

in a post-rock-progressive-folk way, that is.
Hi, I have exactly the same problem. Could you please help me?
Hi, and I have the same problem, too, the share button is gone from all private playlists?
Same here.. Any solution?
Having the same issue today for the first time. Having created a new 'Private Playlist' and, after saving, there is no 'Share' button icon. Only edit and trash. The share icon is still visible on previously created private playlists. Can you please advise what has caused this problem, how to 'privately share a playlist' in the meanwhile if possible, and when this bug may be fixed?

Thank you for your time and assistance!
I've also tried logging in through Chrome and Firefox, have recently updated adobe flash and am running operating system 10.7.5 OSX
Experiencing the same problem here. Playlist is named "AA VP Mixes"
I'm brand new on here and I'm having the same problem. How do I fix mine so I can embed my playlist code to another site? Can anyone help me?
Hey Ned,

Awesome stuff, I was just going to reply 🙂 This should be fixed now. Seems like it was a hiccup on our end - apologies about that. Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,
Mathis

I have no share button for one of my private song tracks. What can I do?