Answered

Track automatically deleted when over limit

• 11 February 2019
  • 2 replies

Hello,

I was in the process of uploading a new mix, and when I went to save the track for upload, I suppose without seeing the warning (honestly though, it wasn't a very clear or obvious warning if it was even there in the first place), when I clicked "Save", it deleted the original mix I had there and replaced it with the new one - citing the 3 hour limit.

I will pay for pro if I need to, but is there a way to restore the first mix? It was called "ENDLESS NIGHTS VOL 1: TIOPOI DJ". Would be a real shame to lose the likes and play count it had.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 12 February 2019, 17:24

Hey hey,

Hmm, I'm not 100% sure I fully understand the issue. As a free user, you cannot actually replace the first uploaded file. That is a Pro / Pro Unlimited feature.

Thus, what I think happens was that you uploaded a new track, which exceeded the quota and caused for your first track to be hidden rather than being deleted or overwritten.

From what I can see right now, you only have said song on your profile, so you might have figured it out in the meantime anyways. However, just know that when you exceed your quota and tracks of yours get hidden, they are not deleted and are fully reinstated once you upgrade. 🙂
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey hey,

Hmm, I'm not 100% sure I fully understand the issue. As a free user, you cannot actually replace the first uploaded file. That is a Pro / Pro Unlimited feature.

Thus, what I think happens was that you uploaded a new track, which exceeded the quota and caused for your first track to be hidden rather than being deleted or overwritten.

From what I can see right now, you only have said song on your profile, so you might have figured it out in the meantime anyways. However, just know that when you exceed your quota and tracks of yours get hidden, they are not deleted and are fully reinstated once you upgrade. 🙂
great, thank you. yeah, saw it in another thread - just freaked out for a second. thanks for your help