Answered

Track is skipping like a broken record...

• 6 September 2018
  • 2 replies

I’ll be playing a song, it will be on repeat. The song will finish, but when it restarts it will constantly repeat the first second or so of the song. This happens to any song I play, and it’s really bugging me. I am using the mobile version of the website.
icon

Best answer by Navid 21 September 2018, 15:04

Hey - when you say the mobile version of the website - do you mean that you are accessing SoundCloud through the browser on your mobile? Could you try to install our mobile app instead and see whether this might help to solve your issue?
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1
Hey - when you say the mobile version of the website - do you mean that you are accessing SoundCloud through the browser on your mobile? Could you try to install our mobile app instead and see whether this might help to solve your issue?
Navid - Thank you for the help. I am, in fact, not able to download apps other than the ones permitted. See, the device I am using is owned by my school district, so I am unfortunately unable to download apps that aren’t permitted. But thank you anyway. And yes, I did mean I was accessing the site through a browser.

-Beren