Question

Track Playback errors and Track listing disappeared from private playlist on mobile

Created a private playlist on my desktop. Playlist was working fine on my mobile and displaying the track listing. Suddenly the the track listing has vanished and all that is left is the player, so now individual tracks cant be selected. I also noticed going on the website on my computer nobody's tracks are playing for me and keeps giving playback error. I checked with a few people and they are also having issues.

2 replies

Playback errors were browser related. Private Playlist track listing still vanished whenever viewing on mobile. It just has the player. I am able to skip to next track once I hit play, but it would be nice to have the track listing below our image. Not sure what happened and I can't renew the link because I submitted the link to venues etc.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Playback errors were browser related. Private Playlist track listing still vanished whenever viewing on mobile. It just has the player. I am able to skip to next track once I hit play, but it would be nice to have the track listing below our image. Not sure what happened and I can't renew the link because I submitted the link to venues etc.
Hi there Silversage,

Thanks for posting on our forum. We've received similar reports by other users about this as well and our engineers are currently looking into ways to fix this.

Thanks for your patience, it is much appreciated!