Tracks play for 9 seconds then stop

• 13 November 2017
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge
Hi @zzstefgr what browser are you using? Also do you have any extensions installed? Please can you try in an incognito window and see if the problem happens there?

Thanks!

5 replies

Dear Tom, thank you for answering,
My browser is chrome 49.0.2623.112 (windows Vista), and I tried incognito window with no luck. My active extensions are avast online security and WOT (web of trust). Thank you for your time..
Hello!
I have the same problem on Opera and Chrome. in incognito window tracks playing 9 seconds and stop too.
Userlevel 4
Badge
Hi @zzstefgr that's a very old version of Chrome. I would definitely recommend updating to the latest version (62). You can do this by going to chrome://help in your address bar. It should show that there is an update. If it doesn't please download the latest version from https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/index.html

Please can you try this and let us know if it fixes the problem?

@vsplex0r what version are you running?

Thanks!
Dear Tom, problem fixed without any further action from my side. I will check it tommorow once more. As I mentioned using Vista, chrome cannot be updated any more.
Latest versions of chrome available for windows 10/8.1/8/7 32-bit.
Thanks you for your help.
Userlevel 4
Badge
@zzstefgr thanks for the update and reporting the issue. We made some changes on our end it it looks like they have fixed the problem now.