Question

Tracks skip then freeze when using Chrome...

• 15 November 2017
  • 7 replies

Hello,

Having an issue playing tracks using Google Chrome. When I hit play the track will skip ahead at 3 secs or so and then freeze completely at 9 secs. Every track, every time. Works fine on Safari. Anyone else have this issue? Ideas on how to fix it?

Thanks! 🙂

7 replies

this is the problem right now, fix this please

was working fine 2 days ago
It's working for me just fine.

What OS are u using? (MacOS, Windows) And what bit is it? (64-bit, 32-bit)
I also have this problem. I use Windows XP 32-bit.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Sorry to hear this is an issue for you. Windows XP could be a difficult one to sort out, given the operating system is so old. Are you able to install and run the latest available version of the browser you're using?

Apart from that, basic troubleshooting included clearing the cache of your browser, disabling any 3rd party extensions temporarily & testing a different browser. Can you try these things to see if any of this helps?

Let the community know if this helps.

Cheers
Mathis
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
P.S.: https://alternativeto.net/list/52/updated-web-browsers-for-windows-xp 😉
Hi there,

Sorry to hear this is an issue for you. Windows XP could be a difficult one to sort out, given the operating system is so old. Are you able to install and run the latest available version of the browser you're using?

Apart from that, basic troubleshooting included clearing the cache of your browser, disabling any 3rd party extensions temporarily & testing a different browser. Can you try these things to see if any of this helps?

Let the community know if this helps.

Cheers
Mathis

Big thanks! Disabling all extensions was helped.
Userlevel 4
Badge
Hey. We rolled out an update to the playback library which should have fixed this issue that was happening in Chrome 49 and earlier. Please let us know if there is still a problem.