Answered

Unfollow/follow doesn't seem to work

• 14 November 2016
  • 16 replies

I've been trying to unfollow an artist, but it seems it won't let me saying
"Something went wrong when trying to unfollow this user"

It's been really frustrating because this particular artist's reposts have overtook my entire stream 😕
icon

Best answer by Mathis 16 November 2016, 12:42

Hi there everyone,

Sorry about the troubles with this. This issue should now be resolved. If this is not the case for you, please try and sign out, restart your browser, then try again.

Still not working? Please make sure you haven't reached out maximum amount of users you can follow and that your email address is properly confirmed.

Cheers.
Mathis
View original

16 replies

I'm having the same issue
i have the same too i can't follow or unfollow. and its come Something went wrong when trying to follow this user all time and i can't see when i follow because i stay no one follow you yet. But i have 265 followers but why its stay no-one follow you yet?
i am having the same problem for 2 weeks already , i cant follow anyone at all for 2 weeks it says : something went wrong ....
every time i try to follow someone . .... . . please help ! ?
here is the news i get now see that, We’re having issues with following accounts at the moment and are working hard to fix this quickly. thats its what they say now
The same thing is happening to me. I havent even been on in a few days so there is no reason why I shouldn't be able to follow anyone new.
so i hope they are finish sometimes today or tomorrow dont worry they will fix it 😃
Looks like its working now for me
I have the same problem. Following/Unfollwing is frozen.
not working still cant follow anyone , man this is so frustrating its been 2 weeks and no one can help me ???
what kind of service do you guys provide ... i pay money for it too please resolve this
Update: I'm able to follow users again and they also show up in my following stats. But here's the funny part: I still CAN'T be followed by other users. Followers number and followers list is still frozen. Please fix this!
update , still cant follow anyone or follow back.. same thing same error msg keeps popping out ...
please fix it

It's been really frustrating because this particular artist's reposts have overtook my entire stream :/

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

It's been really frustrating because this particular artist's reposts have overtook my entire stream :/

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM

Hi there Samo,

Please see here, as this article applies to your account.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
update , still cant follow anyone or follow back.. same thing same error msg keeps popping out ...
please fix it

Hi Nazar,

For you, also, this article on our Help Center applies.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
The same thing is happening to me. I havent even been on in a few days so there is no reason why I shouldn't be able to follow anyone new.

Hi Olivia,

It looks like your email address wasn't properly confirmed. This should now be the case, but if in doubt, please check your email settings here.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there everyone,

Sorry about the troubles with this. This issue should now be resolved. If this is not the case for you, please try and sign out, restart your browser, then try again.

Still not working? Please make sure you haven't reached out maximum amount of users you can follow and that your email address is properly confirmed.

Cheers.
Mathis