Answered

Updates on some big issues that are unfixed?

• 8 August 2015
  • 1 reply

I have been experiencing some serious issues with the soundcloud app on the Note 4. I have searched for similar problem on this forum and see many users have already brought up some issues, even from months ago:

- Songs do not load entirely and will only have say 30 seconds to a minute available to listen to even on perfect connection.
-Shuffle feature does not shuffle correctly, it only shuffles a hand-full of songs.

These are pretty significant issues, and while I understand that you guys are busy but its been a long time. I love the soundcloud app and would buy a paid version in an instant! Thank you.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 10 August 2015, 13:31

Hi there Beeog,

Thank for posting. Yes, the issue where tracks seem to not load fully, or skip before they are actually finished is being addressed and we're hoping for this to be fixed soon.

the Shuffle feature will currently only shuffle the tracks that are visible and loaded on the page you're seeing. This is currently by design, but I will make sure to forward your query to our mobile team to discuss future plans around this.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Beeog,

Thank for posting. Yes, the issue where tracks seem to not load fully, or skip before they are actually finished is being addressed and we're hoping for this to be fixed soon.

the Shuffle feature will currently only shuffle the tracks that are visible and loaded on the page you're seeing. This is currently by design, but I will make sure to forward your query to our mobile team to discuss future plans around this.

Cheers
Mathis