Question

Uploaded tracks will not 'save' and post to my profile!

• 25 July 2016
  • 2 replies

Hi, so i'm updating my tracks, i've removed about 4 old ones and uploaded 3 new ones.
I've completed all the required info, however the tracks will not save and post to my profile despite saying they are ready to do so. the screen just 'blips' and does nothing.
very frustrating.
can anyone help or has anyone found something similar?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, I've looked into this for you and it seems like your email address is bouncing when our system is trying to send you a message, which might be causing the upload issues for you in the first place.

I've confirmed it for you now so you should be ok for the moment being.

Moving forward though, check if adding mailer@soundcloudmail.com to your address book in your email settings helps. If this doesn’t help, check if your email server is blocking our emails.

Thanks
M
Hi there,

Hmm, I've looked into this for you and it seems like your email address is bouncing when our system is trying to send you a message, which might be causing the upload issues for you in the first place.

Moving forward though, check if adding mailer@soundcloudmail.com to your address book in your email settings helps. If this doesn’t help, check if your email server is blocking our emails.

Thanks
M
Hi there,

Thanks
M
Hi I am having the same problem now with my tracks they disappeared to nothing after download just wont save and post