Question

URL Change

• 18 March 2015
  • 9 replies

I've been trying to change my url but every time I click 'save changes', it stays on 'saving' and never actually saves. Help?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there DJ Fizzy-O,

Hmm, I'd actually go ahead and try out the basic set for troubleshooting first to see if this is an easy fix. You'll find it in the original post here.

If this doesn't help, please let us know here. In case the URL you're trying to change to is already taken, please review this article on our help center to learn how to proceed.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi there DJ Fizzy-O,

Hmm, I'd actually go ahead and try out the basic set for troubleshooting first to see if this is an easy fix. You'll find it in the original post here.

If this doesn't help, please let us know here. In case the URL you're trying to change to is already taken, please review this article on our help center to learn how to proceed.

Cheers
Mathis

Hi Mathis,

Unfortunately the basic set for troubleshooting didn't work.

The url name that I'm trying to save it under is djfizzyo - as far as I'm aware, it isn't taken. Would you be able to help with this?

Cheers,

Jon
bump
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
bump
bump accepted 🙂 Sorry about the delay on this - I've now gone ahead and applied this change for you.

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Mathis
bump
Hey, I've been having the same issue.
I want to change my url to lizemm which im sure isn't taken either but it just says 'saving' and never actually saves. Have tried everything :|
bump
I am also trying to change the url to my name, after saving and closing the edit box, I refresh my profile and the address bar reflects the change. But after I sign out, it reverts back to the original number url.
bump
I would also like to change my URL. The one i want is available. I press save changes, it says saving. Then nothing happens, my URL is still the same.
Hello, I am also trying to change my username. The name I am trying is available but when I hit save and confirm the save again... nothing changes? And when I search the new username it is not found "something went wrong page".

Please can you help me to change my username?