Question

Using the soundcloud api, is there a way to get all the tracks for a list of users?

• 4 January 2015
  • 7 replies

I'm a software developer using the soundcloud Api. I know how to grab all the tracks for a user via get("/users/[username]/tracks"). Is there a way to get all the tracks for multiple users using one api call?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Guy,

Thanks for visiting the Help forum. We have a dedicated API support here. Sorry, I couldn't help you directly but on our APi support you'll get help from other API users and developers.

Hope that helps!
Gina
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I would like to know whether the SoundCloud API allows me to grab a list of track....

As an iOS application owner, I would like to know whether the SoundCloud API allows me to grab a list of tracks (and their URLs) uploaded from my application. The documentation is not very clear in this respect, as it does not provide a clear list of parameters to send, more specifically it implies using an ID parameter which is simply described as "an Integer ID". Can anyone who has achieved this result give me some guidance in this respect? PS - posting here as SoundCloud support page indicates that their team will answer technical questions here.
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I would like to know whether the SoundCloud API allows me to grab a list of track....

As an iOS application owner, I would like to know whether the SoundCloud API allows me to grab a list of tracks (and their URLs) uploaded from my application. The documentation is not very clear in this respect, as it does not provide a clear list of parameters to send, more specifically it implies using an ID parameter which is simply described as "an Integer ID". Can anyone who has achieved this result give me some guidance in this respect? PS - posting here as SoundCloud support page indicates that their team will answer technical questions here.

Hi iCaro,

Sorry to send you to another support but I promise you will be in good company for all your api questions.

Cheers,
Gina

Well Gina, thanks for your actions, yet a couple of things come up:

This topic is regarding a track list for a list of users, mine is regarding a tracklist for items created with your mobile API. The fact that it has "tracklist" as a keyword, doesn't make it the same topic.

2. it's been more than a week, that ive reached out to you in all possible channels I can find, email, stackOF, facebook, twitter. And all ive gotten is you moving my issue to a month old thread?

I need someone in your tech team to help me

please advise

hello?????

Gina????wouldn't you want to moderate this????